Video views are one of the primary ways people find new content online. If a video doesn’t get enough views, it will quickly lose visibility in search results and social media platforms. Video views can help you break through that visibility threshold so more people can discover your content. And that means if you have a brand new YouTube channel, or an existing one that’s lagging behind in terms of exposure, video views are something you need to prioritize immediately. After all, there are over three billion videos on YouTube (and counting) — not everyone is going to see your brand new video with the perfect production values and catchy music instantly when it launches. That’s why having more views on your newest videos is one of the best things you can do for your YouTube channel today.
What Are YouTube Views?
When you upload a new video to YouTube, the video is then placed on the YouTube “Index” — a giant list of all the videos on the site. If a potential viewer actually sees your video on the Index, they’re only seeing a tiny part of the whole list. They’re more likely to click on your video if they see it in search results or on a social media platform. And to get added to those search results and social media feeds, you need to buy YouTube views. When someone clicks on your video on the Index, they’re directed to the YouTube “Page” where they see your video, but they don’t see how many people have already viewed the video. So, they can click on the video and watch it from the beginning — which means you get an opportunity to have that person add a new fan of your brand to the world. It’s a simple concept, but it’s incredibly important for your success on YouTube. And when you buy YouTube views, you’re boosting your chances of getting those first views.
Why You Should Buy YouTube Views
If you want more people to discover your videos on YouTube, you have to get your content in front of those people. And to do that, you need more views on your latest videos. There are many reasons why you should buy YouTube views. They include:
- It Helps Your Videos Climb Higher in YouTube Search Results – When someone types a query into Google or YouTube with a certain keyword or phrase, the first few videos they see on the site are the ones that are at the top of the search results list. So, if you buy views on your videos and they show up in these results, more people will be able to see your video and potentially click on it to watch it.
- It Helps Your Videos Climb Higher in Social Media Feeds – When someone shares your content on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram — or even Pinterest — you want to be one of the top posts. But to do that, you need to get your content in front of those people. Buying YouTube views helps you get more views on your social media platforms and more shares.
- It Help Your Videos Get More Subscribers – People are likely to watch your content if they find out about it. But if they don’t know about it, they probably aren’t going to click on it to watch it. Buying views helps you get your videos in front of more people, which means more people will discover your content and potentially subscribe to your channel.
- It Helps You Increase Audience Retention – YouTube is a constantly changing platform. As new content creators continue to launch and new videos get added to the site, it’s important to get new views to stay on top of the game.
- It Helps You Get Better Search Results for Better Traffic – Google, the owner of YouTube, has stated that a higher percentage of videos with more views are showing up in the search results — and that means more traffic for your business.
- It Helps Your Channel Grow Longer – Viewers can only enjoy your content for so long before they stop watching your videos — and you don’t want that. With more views, you keep your content in front of your audience longer, which means they have a greater chance of becoming fans of your brand.
- It Helps You Expand Your Audience – When you start a YouTube channel, you have one goal in mind: to make videos and grow your audience. And the best way to do that is with more views on each video.
- It Helps You Get More Subscribers – When a potential subscriber sees your video and decides to click on it, they’re taken to your channel page where they can learn more about you and potentially subscribe.
- It Helps Your Channel Earn More Ad Revenue – YouTube ads cost money to display, and if your video gets a lot of views, it’s more likely to show up in those ads.
- It Helps You Get Better Creator Earnings – If one viewer watches your video 10 times and clicks on the ad just once, YouTube counts that as one view. That’s why buying views is so important for your earnings.
How to Buy YouTube Views
As mentioned earlier, the best way to boost your views is to buy YouTube views. There are a few different ways to buy YouTube views and they include:
- Buying Views From Other YouTubers – You’re probably aware that you need to create high-quality content to succeed on YouTube — but you may not realize that you need to boost your views as well. If you see other YouTubers with high-quality content and decent numbers of views, you can often buy their views to get your video noticed as well.
- Buying Views From Third-party Services – There are several online services that sell fake views on YouTube. They claim to sell real views, but they don’t actually come from the Google platform. These services may charge a lot for their services and you may need a lot of views for your videos.
- Buying Views From Other Services – Sometimes people create fake YouTube channels and use those fake channels to boost other people’s videos. When the fake channels earn 100 views, they claim those views as their own which means many people will buy views from those fake accounts to boost their videos.
Things to Keep in Mind When Buying YouTube Views
While buying YouTube views is one of the best things you can do for your channel, it’s important to keep a few things in mind before you buy. Here are a few ways you can keep your YouTube views from getting wasted:
- Don’t Buy Views from Thousands of Accounts – While it’s tempting to buy from thousands of accounts that claim to have millions of YouTube views, make sure you’re only buying from one source.
- Buy Views from Real Users – Similar to the previous tip, don’t buy from fake YouTube accounts that claim to have millions of views. Instead, buy views from actual people with real accounts.
- Buy Views that are Meaningful – It’s important to buy YouTube views that are meaningful to your channel. If you buy views that don’t give your videos any relevance, you’re just wasting your money and possibly misleading your fans.
Videos with High-quality Production Value and Music Scores Get More Views Too
Another great way to boost your views is to pair your high-quality videos with high-quality music scores. When you make a video with good music, it’s more likely to get views than a video without good music. The same goes for video with good production value.
Final Words: Should You Buy Views on YouTube?
Whether you decide to buy YouTube views from a third-party service or from another channel, it’s important to remember that views are a short-term investment. Once you buy them, you have to keep promoting your videos on YouTube and on other platforms — and that takes time. With that in mind, it’s important to buy YouTube views now and not wait until you need them. With that being said, it’s important to remember that YouTube views are just one of many ways to drive traffic to your videos. The more types of traffic you get to your channel, the more likely it is that one of them will lead to a viewer clicking on your content. That being said, if you want to see more viewers on your channel, you need to invest in some form of content promotion. And, as with all things in life, the best form of content promotion is buying YouTube views.
Leave a Reply