Yes Bank Credit Cards offers a bundle full of features, lifestyle privileges, and loyalty program. It is specially designed so as to provide its customers happening deals all round-the-year across all renowned merchants, exclusive benefits at lower interest rates and an unmatched experience. It offers different credit cards as per the varied individual needs like travel, shopping, dining, entertainment, etc.
Below mentioned are the different credit cards that are offered by Yes Bank:
- Yes Prosperity Cashback Credit Card
- Yes Bank Wellness Plus Credit Card
- Yes First Exclusive Credit Card
- Yes First Preferred Cashback Credit Card
- Yes Prosperity Edge Credit Card
In this article, we would be knowing about Yes First Preferred Credit Card:
|A Snapshot of YES FIRST Preferred Credit Card|
|Best Suited for||Reward Points|
|Joining Fee||Rs. 999+Taxes (waived off on spending Rs. 50,000 in a year)|
|Renewal Fee||Rs. 999+Taxes (waived off on spending Rs. 2.5 lakh in a year)|
|Minimum Income Requirement||Net Salary Rs.2 lakh p.m. or ITR>Rs. 24 lakh p.a.|
|Best Feature||20,000 bonus reward points on spending of Rs. 7.5 lakh or more in each anniversary year|
Below mentioned are the eligibility criteria to apply for Yes Preferred Credit Card:
- The applicant should be in between 21 years and 60 years of age.
- The applicant should be a Salaried or Self Employed individual by occupation.
- The applicant should have a minimum net salary of INR 2 lakh p.m. or ITR of INR 18 lakhs and above.
Below mentioned is the list of documents required to apply for Yes Preferred Credit Card:
|Identity Proof||PAN Card, Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Voter’s ID, Overseas Citizen of India Card, Person of Indian Origin Card, Job card issued by NREGA, Letters issued by the UIDAI or any other government approved photo ID proof|
|Address Proof||Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Utility Bill not more than 3 month’s old, Ration Card, Property Registration Document, Person of Indian Origin Card, Job card issued by NREGA, Bank Account Statement or any other government approved address proof|
|Income Proof||Latest one or 2 salary slip (not more than 3 months old), Latest Form 16, Last 3 months’ bank statement|
Note: YES Bank may ask for documents other than those mentioned above, as per their internal policies.
Fees & Charges
Below mentioned are the fees & charges that are required to be paid in order to apply for Yes First Preferred Credit Card:
|Membership Fee||INR 999+Taxes (waived off on total retail spends of INR 50,000 or more within 90 days of card setup date|
|Interest Rate on Revolving Credit||3.5% per month (42% annually) on Revolving Credit, Cash Advances and Overdue Amount|
|Interest-free Period||Up to 50 days|
|Cash Limit||30% of the credit limit|
|Cash Advance Fee||2.5% of the amount withdrawn (min. INR 300)|
|Over limit Fee||2.5% of the over-limit amount (min. INR 500)|
|Foreign Exchange Mark-up||1.75%|
|Late Payment Charges||For balance- Below INR 100- Nil|
From INR 101 to INR. 500- INR150
From INR 501 to INR 5,000- INR 500
From INR 5,001 to INR. 20,000- INR 750
Above INR 20,000- INR 1,000
|Add-on Card Fee||Nil (up to 3 cards can be issued)|
|Payment Return Charges (Autopay/ Cheques)||INR 350 per instance|
|Renewal Fees||INR 999+Taxes (waived off on total retail spends of INR 2,50,000 or more within 12 months prior to card renewal date|
Benefits of Yes First Preferred Credit Card
Below mentioned are the benefits of Yes First Preferred credit card:
- Green fee waiver on golf rounds
- Additional 2X reward points
- 4 reward points on INR 200 spent
- Instant EMI at 80000+ stores
- Life Insurance Cover of INR 50 lakh
Some Top Benefits:
- Annual Bonus Reward Points
- Earn reward points on spends and redeem with Yes Rewardz
- Preferential Foreign Currency Markup
- Get up to 1.75% mark up on foreign currency
- International and Domestic Lounge Access
- Travel easy with complimentary lounge access benefits on the card
- International Lounge Program
- Avail up to 4 complimentary visits to airport lounges internationally for cards issued on MasterCard and Visa.
- Domestic Lounge Program
- 2 complimentary lounge visits per quarter in India
- Complimentary Golf Program
- 1 golf lesson every calendar month and 4 additional sessions with green fee waiver at select golf courses in India
- Interest Rate on Revolving Credit
- 3.60% p.m. (43.2% annually) on Revolving Credit, Cash Advances & Overdue Amount and 2.49% p.m. (29.88% annually) on amount issued against Fixed Deposits
- Insurance Coverage
- Air accidental cover of INR 1 crore, medical insurance cover of INR 25 lakhs while travelling overseas, and INR credit shield cover on dental death of primary cardholder.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all fuel stations across India for transactions between INR 400 to INR 5,000
- 16 Reward Points
- On every INR 200 spent on Travel and Dining expenses of up to 3,000 per statement cycle
- 8 Reward Points
- On every INR 200 spent on all categories
- Air Miles
- 10 Reward Points = 1 InterMile / 1 Club Vistara Point
Other Yes Credit Cards
Below mentioned are some other credit cards of Yes Bank:
|Credit Card||Annual Fee||Best Suited for|
|YES Prosperity Rewards Credit Card||₹ 399||Rewards|
|YES Bank Wellness Credit Card||₹ 749||Health & Wellness|
|YES Premia Credit Card||₹ 999||Travel & Movies|
|YES First Business Credit Card||₹ 999||Travel|
|YES Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card||₹ 399||Rewards|
|YES Prosperity Cashback Plus Credit Card||₹ 1499||Cashback|
|YES Prosperity Business Credit Card||₹ 399||Travel|
How to Apply Yes Credit Card?
Below mentioned are the steps to apply for Yes Credit Card:
- Enter the Mobile Number:
- To start with the application process, enter the mobile number.
- Verify Mobile Number with OTP:
- Enter OTP received and check the pre-approved offers if any on the mobile number.
- Select a Card:
- After comparing card with other cards, select the card that best suits the requirement.
- Apply & Submit:
- Fill the application form and submit the same along with the documents for smooth & easy process.
Leave a Reply